You asked and we listened!
So many providers have asked us to assist with the paperwork associated with AIM, the Government Funded Access and Inclusion Model, especially relating to the employment of staff. We are delighted to bring you this new pack which should greatly assist in you putting your own documentation together. If we have missed anything or you feel we could include something else let us know and we will add to the pack!
What is included in the pack?
- Inclusion Policy (incorporating Equality & Diversity)
- Intimate Care Policy
- Key Person Policy
- Statement of Core Terms
- IEP – Individual Education Programme-Form
- Job Description- Early Years Practitioner: (AIM: Level 7 Support)
- Job Description- Early Years Practitioner (AIM: Specific Medical Needs)
- Job Description- Inclusion Coordinator (LINC Programme)
Contract of Employment
- Specified Purpose Contract to cover the specific work related to an AIM funded child (updated to include Sick Pay Scheme August 2022)