Keeping your paperwork in order is essential to the smooth running of any business. The Health Pack is designed to ensure you have everything you need to be compliant with Tusla focused inspections and to support childcare providers to comply with the Child Care Act 1991 [Early Years Services] Regulations 2016. We are delighted to let you know that all our Form Packs are regularly updated based on recent inspections that combine the requirements under the Childcare Preschool Services Regulations and National Standards. The guide details how and where documents should be kept and what needs to be displayed.
Please Note: When you purchase this pack, you should receive a downloadable link.
You must download the link and print yourself.
- Registration Form
- Medicines policy
- Prescription Medicine Administration Authorisation
- Medicine Administration Record
- Non- Prescription Medicine Administration Authorisation
- Anaphylaxis Policy
- Anaphylaxis Care Plan
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
- Letter for Parents re Allergy
- Child Allergy Information
- Food Allergy/Restriction Record
- Sun Cream Authorisation
- Sun Cream Record
- First Aid Content List (attach to your First Aid Box)
- Sun Safety Poster
- First Aid Box Notice
- Nut Free Notice
- Letter re immunisations
- Immunisation schedule