This brand new comprehensive COVID-19 Return to Work Rescue Pack provides you with all the paperwork required in order to be equipped to re-open your service after the COVID-19 pandemic closure. The pack has been designed by the Canavan Byrne team following guidance from the HSE and Tusla and will give you the assurance that you have everything in place for reopening on the 29th of June or at a later date in September. The pack includes all the paperwork you will need for staff and contractors, the children, parents and families. It includes forms and checklists, staff induction presentation, parent’s leaflet, and official Tusla forms.
For staff members the pack includes a 51 page ‘COVID-19 Staff Induction Training’ Powerpoint presentation that you should go through with your staff members before they return to work. The purpose of the training is to support your staff’s safe return to work based on public health advice and to outline how the service and staff can reduce the risk of transmission of the virus while continuing to deliver a high quality early years service. The pack also includes a ‘Back to Work’ form and an addendum to the Contract of Employment that must be filled out and signed by each staff member before they return to work.
For families, the pack includes a Child Back to Service Form and a Parental Agreement Form that will need to be filled out and signed by each parent before each child returns to your service. To ensure that the building is prepared for the return to service there are risk assessment forms, cleaning schedules and disinfecting advice to ensure you are doing all you can to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus.
This pack is a downloadable pack that will be automatically emailed to you after purchase. Download and save within 15 days. You can then edit the documents as needed to ensure that everything is relevant to your service, then keep on file and print as needed over time.
COVID-19 Policy and Response Plan
COVID-19 Parent and Child Documents:
- Parental Agreement Form
- Return to Childcare Questionnaire
- My Pod
- Incident Record (Child)
- Medical Consent and Administration Form
- Temperature Taking Consent Form
- Temperature Taking Record
Parent’s Guide Leaflet
COVID-19 Staff Documents:
- Sample Addendum to Contract
- COVID-19 Return to Work Questionnaire
- COVID-19 Visitor / Contractor Work Questionnaire
- COVID-19 Incident Record (Staff)
COVID-19 Induction of Staff Presentation (Powerpoint slides)
COVID 19- Risk Assessments:
- General Risk Assessments
- Daily risk checks for: Common Areas, Outdoor Area, Sleep room
- Sanitary Areas
- Sleep Room
COVID-19 Tusla Documents:
- Early Years Services Self-Assessment Checklist
- Early Years Inspectorate COVID-19 Notification Form
COVID-19 Cleaning Schedules:
- General Cleaning Schedules and Advice
- Daily Cleaning Schedule for Communal Areas, Sanitary Area, Outdoors, Care Rooms, Classrooms, Sleep Room, Office
- Record of Sterilisation of Mouthed Toys
- Record of Cleaning Products