The addendum Employment Regulation Order Template is now available to purchase on the Early Years Shop. The Early Years Sector has been subject to an Employment Regulation Order (ERO). These Orders were approved on 7th September 2022 and provided new minimum hourly rates of pay for various roles in the Early Years Services Sector as follows:
- €13.00 for Early Years Educators/ School-Age Childcare practitioners
- €14.00 for Early Years Lead Educators / School-Age Childcare Co-ordinators
- €15.50 Graduate Early Years Lead Educators / School-Age Childcare Co-ordinators
- €15.70 for Deputy Managers
- €16.50 for Managers
- €17.25 for Graduate Managers
Employers must now provide all employees with an 'Addendum Employment Regulation Order' highlighting these new changes in relation to pay scales. Employers must review current contracts to ensure the job title and function reflects the ERO.