- Is your Staff Roster up to scratch?
- Does it include who is FAR trained and who is the PIC (Person In Charge)?
- Does it account for all breaks and relief to rooms?
- Have you updated it to account for pod formations?
A review of the staff roster is a key part of Tusla inspections and needs to include all of the above. The good news is we are now offering a fully featured Weekly Staff Roster to include all of the above and to ensure compliance.
The Weekly Staff Roster pack includes:
- Sample Word Document
- Blank Word Document Template
- Sample Excel Spreadsheet
- Blank Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Notes and Tips on a compliant staff roster
Weekly Staff Roster also available on EYRF
If you are an EYRF (the Early Years Resource Factory) member, you now have access to an automated online template version of the Weekly Staff Roster where you can quickly and easily enter your staff information and hours. There are two great benefits to using this template – you can copy days for each staff member which saves you a lot of typing, and you can save your roster to your archive so it is an easy matter to re-open it to make any changes needed for the following week.
EYRF membership also gives you access to our monthly Newsletter Creator for no extra charge as well as all our Curriculum Plan Packs, Family Notices, and an archive of our previously posted Friday Freebies. Sign up for EYRF now (or sign up for a no-obligation Free Trial).