Pectus Excavatum is a condition in which a person's breastbone is sunken into his or her chest. In severe cases, Pectus Excavatum can look as if the centre of the chest has been scooped out, leaving a deep dent.
While the sunken breastbone is often noticeable shortly after birth, the severity of Pectus Excavatum typically worsens during the adolescent growth spurt.
This Medical Care Plan contains:
- What is Pectus Excavatum
- Pectus Excavatum Pack Guide
- Pectus Excavatum Care Plan
- Pectus Excavatum Emergency Plan
- Pectus Excavatum Sample Letter to Parents
- Medical Consent and Administration Form
- Medication Management
- Medication Management for Afterschool
- Health Pack Cover