The Parent Satisfaction Survey is a great tool to help ensure good communication with families of children in your service.
This tool provides you with access to a set of survey questions provided by Canavan Byrne, the early years experts, that cover many of the essential areas for parents to rate the service you provide and add any extra details of their own experience:
- Introduction Parent and children's first welcome and introduction to the service
- Information Including communication of policies to parents
- Facilities Including play areas, cleanliness, and resources available
- Staff Warmth, friendliness, responsiveness
- Handovers Consistency, communication, time allocated, information relayed and received
- Detail Transition aids, comfort tips, personal items or food preferences
- Curricula Communication about curricula
- Themes/Activities Themes, events and activities met children's needs/interests
Because the Satisfaction Survey is completely customisable, you can edit or remove any of the questions as well as adding your own.
Satisfaction Surveys are part of the service provided to Early Years Resource Factory members. EYRF members can get the Parent Satisfaction Survey for FREE - and they will also have access from the Early Years Resource Factory to create any number of surveys throughout the year!