The materials used are mainly recycled and very cheap making it easy for services to access. The webinar was developed with the Aistear Framework and includes practical and useful examples of the four themes; Exploring and Thinking, Communicating, Well Being and Identity and Belonging. The course includes a certificate of completion for all attendees.
Creative Outdoor Nature Based Play in Urban EYS Course Content
- The Baby and Toddler Experience.
- Involving families in nature-based play in an urban setting – the first step to identity and belonging.
- Creating exploring and thinking opportunities in nature-based play.
- Communicating in an outdoor space.
- How nature-based paly helps the well-being of the educator and child.
- Inviting seasonal tuff trays.