Keeping your paperwork in order is essential to the smooth running of any business. The Classroom Pack is designed to ensure you have everything you need to be compliant with Tusla focused inspections and to support childcare providers to comply Child Care Act 1991 [Early Years Services] Regulations 2016. The guide details how and where documents should be kept and what needs to be displayed.
Please Note: When you purchase this pack, you should receive a downloadable link.
You must download the link and print yourself.
- On Display
- Key Worker Record
- Curriculum Planning
- Methods to Support Positive Behaviour
- Cleaning Records: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Child Protection Reporting Steps
- Temperature Control Record
- Long Term Planning
- Child Allergy Information (individual)
- Emergency Contacts (Hospital, Fire Gardai etc)
- Daily Risk Assessment Indoor/outdoor
- Sample Fire Evacuation Procedure (NB. you should also have map with location of fire exit and assembly point)
- Records to be Kept
- Supporting Positive Behaviour Policy
- Daily Register
- Baby/Toddler Routine Form
- Medicine Administration Record
- Aistear Observation Record
- Observation Checklist
- Accident Incident (child)
- Food Allergy/Restriction Record