A Child's Learning Journey Book is a large A3 Book allows you capture children’s learning experiences. These experiences can be linked to the Aistear themes and goals. It is an oversized scrapbook style product that early years’ professionals can add samples of children’s work, photographs, observations and reflections to.
The Aistear themes and learning goals are listed at the front of the book helping parents understand and reflect on their child’s leaning. You can also purchase our Aistear stickers which are the ideal companion for this product!
This beautiful product becomes a lovely “keepsake” for parents where the memories of their days in preschool can be treasured forever.
It will keep all the individual child's observations and artwork in one A3 book which you can give to your Parents at the end of term.
A Child's Learning Journey Book Features;
- Clear pocket on the Front for the individual Child's Photograph
- Space on Front for individual Child's Name
- Inside Cover - Aistear Learning Goals and Aims
- 1st page - All about me! include details of the individual child
- Size A3 with 20 blank white pages for the Child’s observations samples and Artwork
- It is also a lovely gift for Parents at the end of the term - it can be used as a photobook.
You can also purchase other learning journals in our range including; Where I Live, Friends Together, Birthdays, Christmas and Starting Big School. You can click here for more information.