FREE Downloadable Posters for EYRF Members! We are delighted to add a new section to the Early Years Resource Factory from which members can download and print a range of posters to hang throughout the service. To begin with, we have included a range of motivational and mindfulness posters that would be a great addition to any staff room.
It is always a good idea to remind staff that they are valued and appreciated. In the midst of a pandemic and with staff returning to the workplace soon it is more important than ever. These posters will not only brighten up any staff room but they will make staff feel valued and motivated. On breaks staff members will be reminded to take a minute to relax and breathe on their down time.
What is The Early Years Resource Factory?
These new motivational posters are just a very small part of what the Early Years Resource Factory has to offer. It provides services with a range of resources, printables and tools to facilitate running an Early Years Service. Here are the main resources that are included when you become a member:
- Curriculum Planning and Observation – The resources include a growing library of curriculum plans that will enable you to respond to children’s emerging interests. It also includes the observation templates required for taking notes on what you observe for each child.
- Your Monthly Newsletter – Create your own customised newsletter every month to share all your classroom news with parents. You can include what you have been doing in class all month, topical information, upcoming events, birthday celebrations, tips and ideas for home etc.
- Family Notices – Along with content for the monthly Newsletter, Canavan Byrne also provides a monthly Family Notice. The Family Notices include additional information on various topics for families with young children and should be sent out to parents along with your monthly newsletter.
- Notices & Signs – This includes printables for staff members (notices showing Classroom Leader, Duty Manager, Fire Officer etc.) and children (graduation certificates, All About me, Things I Like/Dislike notices etc.). It addition, it includes logs for various items such as Nappy Changing, Sleep, Emergency Contacts, Training Records and Risk Assessment Sheets.
- Staff Roster – The staff roster can be filled out online and can be saved and emailed or printed for staff members. The roster allows for PIC (Person in Charge), FAR (First Aid Responder) and NIR (Not in Ratio) staff members, breaks and cover staff for staff members who are on holiday or sick leave .
- Friday Freebies – Our bi-weekly Friday Freebies continue to be a firm favourite for all customers. Friday Freebies can be accessed by EYRF members at any time.
- NEW FREE Downloadable Posters – The first range of posters are motivational and mindfulness posters. They will brighten up any staff area but mostly they are a great way to motivate and encourage staff. We will be adding lots more posters to this section over the coming months that you will be able to use throughout your service!
EYRF Membership Types
How do I do a FREE Trial?
If you would like to take a look at the Early Years Resource Factory to see if it is something that would suit your service you can do a free trial. To do a free trial simply click here. Once you sign up to your free trial you will be sent a username and password. Please note that the 7 day free trial will be active from the date that you order your free trial and not from when you first log in.