2022 Calendar Creator is now available on the Early Years Shop and FREE for Early Years Resource Factory! With this new product, early years services have the ability to create, download and print a 2022 calendar to gift to families or use within the service.
The calendar can include the service logo and contact details along with a team picture, a picture of an individual child, or the children’s artwork – whatever you decide! Create up to 30 different versions (if you want to create individual calendars as gifts).
Once you have designed your calendar, simply print as many of each calendar as you wish on a local printer. You also have the option to send the PDF files to a commercial printer if desired. After printing we suggest you laminate your calendar to ensure longevity!
The calendars can be handed out to families at the end of the year or on the return to school in January! The idea for this new product came from one of our Early Years Resource Factory members and we are delighted that we could implement it and make it available for all customers.
2022 Calendar Creator Ideas
- Personalised Photo Calendar – Use a photograph of each child and upload it make a personalised calendar to send home to families.
- Children’s Hand Print Calendar – A lovely calendar idea is to take the children’s hand print and allow it to dry. Once dry you can upload a picture of it to the calendar. This is a really cute idea as children grow so much in one year that families will want to hang onto this long after 2022 is over!
- Artwork Calendar – Children create so much art during the year as an expression of their thoughts and feelings. The children’s own artwork is a lovely item to include on the calendar that will be displayed throughout the year!
- Staff Photograph – A group photo of all of the staff members at your early years service is a lovely idea to display on the calendar and a great personalised way of saying thank you to the families!
- Classroom Calendars – If you would prefer to use the calendars within the service you can do that also. You could take a picture of the children in each class with their room leaders and have a calendar in each room. Remember when you are taking photos of the children be sure that you have parental permission to do so. If you don’t already have a Photo Policy in place check out our Internet Photo and Recording Policy Pack.
Remember, Early Years Resource Factory members get unlimited access to the Calendar Creator along with unlimited monthly newsletters, parent satisfaction surveys, many printable forms and notices. In addition, there are great discount on many products on the Early Years Shop available to all EYRF members! Sign up for EYRF now (free trials also available!)