Following Children’s Interests, Understanding an Emergent Curriculum and Successful Documentation in an Early Years Setting
We are thrilled to bring you this amazing video course which is the product of many months of work and collaboration with an award-winning setting that has received 4 excellents in their most recent DES inspection and is fully compliant with Tusla. Our partners, Canavan Byrne, have compiled a video that aims to answer recurring questions we receive from educators throughout Ireland:
- How do I devise an effective and stimulating curriculum in a busy early years’ setting?
- How do I develop a curriculum inspired by children’s emerging interests?
- How do I create an environment where children can learn through play, enquiry and exploration?
- How do I provide a stimulating, more child led space where children are free to fuel their own learning, curiosities and interests?
- How do I put theory into practice?
These are the questions that recur time and time again. We have compiled a video that covers all aspects of the above questions and explores all components of a successful curriculum. The video can be watched time and time again to consolidate knowledge and to pick up ideas from this beautiful learning space, Toddler’s Lodge in Barretstown, Co. Kildare.
After watching the video, staff can take a quick evaluation quiz and receive a Certificate of Completion (digital download) personalised with their name and date.
This training video also comes FREE with the purchase of our Group Learning Journal bundle. Purchase your Learning Journal Bundle here.
Note: This video features Canavan Byrne’s specially designed learning journals but services can also compile their own records by using scrapbooks. The video is licensed to one single user ONLY.