The November 2021 Curriculum Plan Pack has been updated this year to include 9 great activities. This includes three activities each from Autumn, Let’s Talk About Time & Money and Where I Live Curriculum Plan Packs. Whether the children
Each activity was designed by Canavan Byrne and links back to both Aistear and Montessori Learning. The pack also includes Aistear and Montessori Observation Sheets. This includes individual sheets as well as Weekly Curriculum Observations. These help services to document observations of the children’s play in relation to Aistear Themes and Montessori Learning Areas.
Simply print out the sheets out and have them available for staff for any quick observations. You can later decide on any follow up activities that will help the children lead in their own learning. Furthermore, there is a November printable calendar and a list of Fun Dates that you might like to celebrate in your classroom this November! Combine this pack with the November 2021 Newsletter to share with families all that you have been up to over the month! A monthly newsletter contributes greatly to strong partnership between parents and early years services.
Remember if you become an Early Years Resource Factory member, the newsletter and the November 2021 curriculum plan come for free! Sign up for your FREE no obligation 7 day Trial here or sign up immediately here.
November 2021 Curriculum Plan Pack Includes:
- Autumn Pack – Autumn All Around, All About Squirrels, Nature Collage
- Let’s Talk About Time and Money – Let’s Talk About Money, Making a Timer, Coin Rubbing & Matching Game
- Where I Live – Look Who I Can Be, A Personal Book Titled ‘My Home’, Our Local Community Map
- Aistear Observation Sheet
- Aistear & Montessori Observation Sheet
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Simple
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Detailed
- November 2021 Calendar Sheet
- November 2021 Fun Dates To Celebrate