The January Curriculum Planning Pack is made up of some great activities and ideas. These activities have been taken from our Winter, Shape Detectives, One Finger One Thumb and Early Years Stem Curriculum planning packs. You will have plenty of activities to work with over the period of January. Each activity links back to both Aistear and Montessori Learning and clearly outlines what area each activity covers. The pack includes Aistear and Montessori Observation Sheets helping you to document observations of each child’s play. Simply print the sheets out and have them available to staff for any quick observations. After that, you can later decide on any follow up activities that will help the children lead in their own learning. In addition, the pack includes a printable calendar and a list of fun dates to celebrate in January!
January Curriculum Planning Pack Includes:
- Two Activity Sheets from Winter – Iceberg World and Texture Basket
- Three Activity Sheets from Shape Detectives – Estimating and Measuring, Taking Measurements and Interest Tables as well
- Printable Basic Shapes Cards
- Two Activity Sheets from One Finger One Thumb – Down the Tube, Finger Aerobics
- Two Activity Sheets from Early Years STEM – Colour Changing Flowers, Make a Fairy Door
- Aistear Observation Sheet
- Aistear Montessori Observation Sheet
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Simple
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Detailed
- January 2021 Fun Dates to Celebrate
January 2021 Calendar Sheet
You can combine the Curriculum Planning pack with the January newsletter share news from the classroom with parents. This is a great way to keep in touch and above all, it contributes greatly to effective communication. This is essential for building good school-family partnerships. Remember if you become an Early Years Resource Factory member, the newsletter and the January Curriculum Planning Pack come for FREE as part of your membership! Sign up for your FREE no obligation 7 day Trial here or sign up immediately here.