The December Curriculum Plan Pack is made up of some great activities that have been taken from the Winter, Hibernation and Christmas curriculum plan packs. You will have plenty of ideas to work with over the period of December and each activity links back to both Aistear and Montessori Learning, clearly outlining what area each activity covers. The pack also includes Aistear and Montessori Observation Sheets that help you to document your observations of each child’s play in relation to Aistear Themes and Montessori Learning Areas. Simply print the sheets out and have them available for staff for any quick observations and you can later decide on any follow up activities that will help the children lead in their own learning. We have also included a December printable calendar and a list of fun and informative dates that you might like to celebrate in your classroom in December!
Combine this new December pack with the monthly newsletter so that you can share with parents what the children have been busy with during the month of December. This contributes greatly to effective communication, which is essential for building good school-family partnerships.
Remember if you become an Early Years Resource Factory member, the newsletter and the November curriculum plan come for free! Sign up for your FREE no obligation 7 day Trial here or sign up immediately here.
December Curriculum Plan Pack Includes:
- Three Activity Sheets from Winter – Wool Fun, Special Snowflakes, Winter Puppet Show
- Three Activity Sheets from Hibernation – Hibernation Station, Prickly Hedgehogs, My Bedtime Routine
- Four Activity Sheets from Christmas -Christmas Around the World, Elves Wanted, If Santa Stuck, Lost Reindeer Noses
- Aistear Observation Sheet
- Aistear Montessori Observation Sheet
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Simple
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Detailed
- December 2020 Calendar Sheet
- December 2020 Fun Dates To Celebrate