The December 2021 Curriculum Pack has been updated to include new activities and games for December 2021. The pack includes 10 activities in that have been taken from the Winter, Hibernation and Christmas curriculum packs. Each activity links back to both Aistear and Montessori Learning, clearly outlining what area each activity covers.
In addition, the pack includes Aistear and Montessori Observation Sheets that help you to document your observations of each child’s play in relation to Aistear Themes and Montessori Learning Areas. Simply print the sheets out and have them available for staff for any quick observations. You can later decide on any follow up activities that will help the children lead in their own learning. Furthermore, there is also a December 2021 printable calendar and a list of fun and informative dates that you might like to celebrate this December!
Combine this new December pack with the monthly newsletter so that you can share with parents what the children have been busy with during the month. This contributes greatly to effective communication, which is essential for building good school-family partnerships. Remember if you are an Early Years Resource Factory member, the newsletter and the December curriculum pack are both FREE! Sign up for your FREE no obligation 7 day Trial here or sign up immediately here.
December Curriculum Plan Pack Includes:
- Three Activity Sheets from Winter – Blubber Bucket, Wash & Dry, Texture Basket
- Three Activity Sheets from Hibernation – Tired Teddy Bears, Here Comes Winter, Hibernation Check
- Four Activity Sheets from Christmas -Santa’s Home, Reverse Advent Calendar, Roll an Xmas Tree, Frosty Left & Right
- Aistear Observation Sheet
- Aistear Montessori Observation Sheet
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Simple
- Weekly Curriculum Observation Detailed
- December 2021 Calendar Sheet
- December 2021 Fun Dates To Celebrate