Children’s Roll Book with Medicine Administration Book for HALF PRICE. Purchase a Children’s Roll Book and you will receive a Medicine Administration Book for €10.00 – normal price €20.00! This great offer will run for 2 weeks so be sure to stock up now!
Our Children’s Roll Book is ompletely compliant with the requirements of the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016 and the Quality Regulatory Framework (Tusla 2018).Children’s Roll Book Features
- Roll call
- Child sign-in and sign-out by an adult
- Staff sign-in and sign-out
- Space for up to 23 Children
- Space for Unique Indentifier, DOB, Start Date, Finish Date, 2 Parent/Guardian Names, 2 Authoriserd Collectors Names, 2 Emergency Contacts
Medicine Administration Book
Some children may require medication while attending a service due to an illness, and therefore medicine administration is an important responsibility within every childcare service. Staff members must keep records each time that they administer medication using an ‘Administration of Medication Consent Form’. Our brand new Medicine Record Book is now available to Early Years Services and meets regulation requirements, ensuring compliance in the event of an inspection. Each book includes 100 records and each record can be removed to be placed on the child’s file.
Medicine Book Features
- 3 Key Areas: Consent – Record of Medicine Given – Outcome Record
- A4 Size Portrait Style
- 100 records