The Student Volunteer Toolkit is essential for keeping all the correct and relevant information for students and volunteers. This Toolkit was designed by Canavan Byrne to support childcare providers to comply with the Childcare Act 1991. All documents are made in soft copy so that you can make the relevant changes to suit your individual service.
Having all of the correct and relevant paperwork is essential for the efficient running of an Early Years Service. It is also required to ensure compliance with the Early Years Inspectors from Tusla. The pack includes a comprehensive guide on how best to use the policy templates and forms. It also includes all of the forms and checklists you will require. These should be used for any student or volunteer who will be working at your Service.
Student Volunteer Toolkit Content:
- Student and Volunteer Toolkit Guide
- Student Volunteer Policy
- Student/Volunteer Information Form
- Student Qualifications and Experience Form
- Social Media Agreement Form
- CCTV Declaration Form
- Reference Check Validation Form
- Student Under 18 Parental Declaration
- Induction Record
- Student/ Volunteer File Checklist
- Student Agreement
- Volunteer Agreement
- Policy ‘Sign Off’ Form
- Daily Staff Sign In Record
Each guideline and form may need adaptation to suit the particular circumstances of an individual organisation. The Student Volunteer Toolkit is essential for any service that has students and/or volunteers working at the organisation.
Top Tips for Services:
- Each Student/Volunteer should have a file kept confidentially.
- Keep a copy of all documents for inspection.
- Ensure the student/volunteer has a copy of their agreement.
Please Note: When you purchase this pack, you will receive a downloadable link. Please note the downloadable files have an expiry of 15 days. Please download and save to your laptop or PC immediately upon receipt.